New Issue: Add a section (or banner) like "see also" or "related topics" to top or bottom of doc pages

18934, "stonea", "Add a section (or banner) like "see also" or "related topics" to top or bottom of doc pages", "2022-01-07T18:37:02Z"

Say I have a question about types (like how do I print out the name of a type). Looking at the doc I might go to "Standard Modules » Types" but I also might go to "Chapel Language Specification » Types". If we had a primer on types I might go to that section as well.

Turns out the answer for this specific question (how to print out the name of a type) at least as of today is in the "language specification" section mot not that "Standard Modules" section. Maybe we should duplicate the information, but also I think it would be useful if we made it obvious that related pages exist.

Arguably this should be at the bottom (things like Wikipedia will put their related links section at the bottom) but it might also be more noticably to put in at the top (people searching for info in tech docs are probably aren't reading things top-to-bottom; they're jumping around a lot, ctrl-f'ing for information, and it would be easy to overlook a "Related Pages" section at the bottom).

I gave an example for "Types", but I imagine there a lot of other examples where pages should be cross-linked between topics in the module sections, language sections, and primers.